Your request is submitted successfully! We will be in contact with you shortly!
NT Cardiac Pty Ltd (ACN 150 058 745) (NT Cardiac) has an online web P ortal system, known as Aura (the System), which allows access to view patient test results and letters.
Access to the Portal will be assigned at user level. All medical professionals with provider number(s) will be required to provide these details for access to their referring patient records.
If you would like to use this service, please provide the following information and fax or email the completed form back to NT Cardiac.
Before doin g so please make sure you read the User Access Conditions below. By signing this document you agree to be bound by the conditions.
User Access Conditions
- NT Cardiac grants the User a non-exclusive non-transferrable permit, subject to availability, to have access to and to use the System for the Permitted Use subject to and in consideration of the User agreeing to and complying with these conditions.
- The User must not use the System to access records of any person other than a patient of the User; and must access and use the system solely for the purpose of accessing records of its patients as reasonably required in connection with their medical treatment (the Permitted Use). The User warrants that it shall at all times comply with all laws applicable in relation to accessing and using the System and in connection with accessing and managing patient records and information viewed and obtained through the System including all privacy laws in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information and medical information.
- The User agrees that NT Cardiac is not responsible for the nature, quality, suitability, fitness for any purpose or availability of the System, that the User has not relied on any representations or warranties by NT Cardiac, and the User shall access and use the System entirely at its own risk.
- The User shall forever release and indemnify NT Cardiac from any claim, demand or legal proceedings in relation to any loss, damage, costs, compensation, amount or other legal remedy in connection with any act, omission or thing arising in connection with this permit or exercise of the User’s rights hereunder including to the extent caused by the act, omission, default or negligence of NT Cardiac. This clause may be pleaded as a bar to any proceedings brought by the User against NT Cardiac.
- Without limiting any other terms and conditions, the User agrees that NT Cardiac shall not be liable to the User for any loss or damage suffered by the User in connection with the use of the System including; compensatory, special, indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, loss of profits, loss of revenue or loss of opportunity however arising including to the extent contributed to by the negligence of NT Cardiac.
- NT Cardiac and the User agree that upon return of this document signed by the User by e-mail or by fax to NT Cardiac it shall be binding on them as an agreement.